If the Home + Control app displays "Product unavailable", the Smart Controller may not be correctly plugged into the power supply or the internet connection may be unstable or down.
In most cases, you can restore the connection by following a few simple steps:
- Unplug your Wi-Fi router from the power supply.
- Unplug the Controller from the power supply.
- Reconnect the Wi-Fi router and wait until the internet connection is restored.
- Plug the Controller in the power supply. The LED should blink quickly five times
If your Controller connects and disconnects several times a day, refer to our Advanced netwrok troubleshooting guide.
- If you have changed your router's Wi-Fi password or installed a Wi-Fi repeater, you need to reconfigure the network access of the Relay by clicking on the "Setup Wi-Fi" button in the error message of the Home + Control app.
- There is no need to uninstall the Controller from the app. All personal data including historic curves, settings and weekly schedules would be lost in this operation!
- If you temporarily lose your internet connection, the Netatmo devices will automatically reconnect once it is available again.