If you want to return, sell or give away your Smart 2-in-1 Sensor, we recommend that you follow these steps to reset the product to its factory settings:
- Unhook the Smart 2-in-1 Sensor from its wall mount.
- Remove or unscrew the wall bracket and its magnet (if any).
- Reset the product by pressing and holding the button on the back for a few seconds until the LED on the front flashes red. The LED will go off after a few seconds and then flash green.
- Place the protective strip, or a piece of paper to act as a buffer, between the battery’s positive contact and the sensor.
- Put the Smart 2-in-1 Sensor, magnet, screw, standard mount, 45° wedge mount, orange installation leaflet and brochures (“Safety Warnings, compliance and declaration of conformity”) back in the packaging.
If you had already installed the Smart 2-in-1 Sensor, remember to remove it from your Smart Home ecosystem app.