First, open the Home + Control or Home + Security app to check that your products are connected.
- Open the “Amazon Alexa” app or log in on the Amazon Alexa website and select “Skills & Games” in the menu on the left.
- Type “Netatmo” in the search bar.
- To use your product, select the “Legrand - Netatmo - BTicino” skill.
- Click “Enable”.
- Once you have been redirected to the Netatmo website, enter your email and password for your Netatmo account, then select “Log-in”. Next, authorise Amazon Alexa to access your Netatmo information by selecting “Yes”. A message will confirm that the account was successfully linked or that there was an error.
- Then, close the message window to restart the search for connected objects that are compatible with Amazon Alexa. The result of the search may be unsuccessful even though the devices are discovered. To be sure, select the “Devices” tab at the bottom of the Alexa app and check that the products are displayed.
If the search doesn’t start automatically and your devices are not visible in the “Devices” tab, you can restart the search by voice. Just say: “Alexa, sync my devices”.
To learn more about Alexa, go to the Amazon Alexa Help website.