A compatibility tool for the Smart Door Lock and Keys is available here.
As a reminder, you need to meet the following minimum compatibility criteria:
- Have a Euro cylinder.
- Have an internal and external door half-thickness less than or equal to 50 mm.
- External half-thickness: the distance between your cylinder’s fixing screw and the outside of your door (including door finish)
- Internal half-thickness: the distance between your cylinder’s fixing screw and the inside of your door (including door finish).
- Toothed wheel euro cylinders are not compatible.
- If you have a Euro cylinder on the inside but not on the outside, then your door probably has external security. The installation of the Smart Door Lock and Keys requires removing this external security. To do so, please contact a professional locksmith.
- If your door opens outwards, there is a risk that the inside handle will come into contact with your door jamb. There must be a distance of more than 35 mm between the centre of the cylinder and the edge of your door.
- Depending on the degree of rotation of your handle, you might pinch your fingers against the Netatmo Door Lock’s inside handle when using it. To solve this problem, read the following article: I'm pinching my fingers between my door handle and the Netatmo Smart Door Lock’s indoor handle. What should I do?
If you are still unsure about your door’s compatibility, please send a request to our customer support team with the following information:
- Interior photo of your lock cylinder.
- Exterior photo of your lock cylinder.
- Photo of the edge of your door.
- Brand and model of your lock.