The password of your Netatmo account can be changed in the following menu:
- Mobile Apps: Settings / My account / Change my password
- Web App (my.netatmo.com): My Account / Settings / Change my password
Once the old password is entered, type the new password twice and click the "Send" button to validate the password change.
NB: In this menu, you can also disconnect your account from all devices and third-party applications accessed with this Netatmo account. We strongly recommend that you use this function in case of suspected unwanted connection, phone theft, etc.
The email address of your Netatmo account can be changed by accessing the following menu:
- Mobile Apps: Settings / My account / Change my email address
- Web App (my.netatmo.com): My Account / Settings / Change my email address
Once the new address is entered twice, type the password and click the "Send" button to receive a confirmation email to the new address (check the spam box if the email is not received within a couple of minutes). Open this email and click on the link to validate the change of email address.
- You will not receive any e-mail from us, including when resetting your password, if the address entered during the creation of the account is invalid.
- If the new email address is not verified after creating the account, you will not receive notification emails such as account activity, monthly savings reports, low battery alerts, etc.