It is possible to reset your Station if you remove it from the Home.
Caution: Resetting deletes all of the data history and configuration settings from the Station. This operation is irreversible.
Resetting the Station is not necessary in case of :
- Disconnection problems.
- Difficulty receiving notifications.
- HomeKit issue, see this article
Resetting the Station is necessary only in case of :
- Donating or selling your Netatmo Station.
To reset Netatmo Station and delete its data:
- Go to Settings > Manage my Home
- Select the room where the main module of the Station is located
- Click on the module
- Click on the 3 dots on the top-right corner and select “Delete”
- To confirm the deletion, please click OK on the pop-up.