- Try to decrease the distance between the Main Module and the accessory.
- Walls and certain surfaces can absorb the wireless signal. Try to put the Main Module and the accessory in the same room (for testing purposes).
- It is best if the Main Module and the accessory are not:
- Behind a TV.
- Near an aquarium.
- Placed in or under a metal object.
- Placed in a closed furniture.
- Near a large amount of wires and cords.
- Near any wireless devices.
- If you have one of these devices in your home, temporarily turn it off and check if the problem is resolved:
- Laptops, tablets, etc.
- Wireless printers, speakers and any other wireless device.
- IP cameras.
- Microwaves (when in use).
- Cordless phones.
If it solves the issue, try to increase the distance between the Main Module and the concerned product. You may be not able to use them at the same time.