We advise you:
- To place your Sensor as far as possible from your window's pivot axis;
- To leave enough space to be able to change the batteries;
- To be sure to have a good radio signal between the Sensor and the Camera;
- To secure the Sensors to a clean and dry surface;
- To not secure your Sensor until you have installed and configured it.
Good to know
Electromagnetic interference (load-bearing walls, metal objects such as an electrical meter or appliance, a metal door or window) can substantially degrade the Sensors' radio signal and therefore their performance.
The Sensors are not made to be drilled; please use the adhesive patches provided on the Sensor.
Also, please note that the Sensors are not able to detect whether a door is locked or not.