- Your FTP server needs to be configured in the “passive” mode.
- Currently, SFTP and FTPS are not supported by our Cameras.
Go to the settings menu, choose your home, 'Cloud Storage' and then 'FTP storage'. You will need to provide the needed information to save videos on your FTP server: Hostname, Port, Username, Password and the directory where you want to save the videos.
- Hostname: Name or IP address of your FTP server.
- Port: Most FTP servers use port 21, to be changed only if you have manually changed your router’s configuration.
- Username and password: Use details you usually use to connect to your FTP router/FTP router’s interface.
- Save to : When choosing the directory, note that many FTP servers will not allow you to write in the root, so you will need to use a directory such as “/home/” or “/apps/netatmo”, as the camera will need to have the right to write in it. Netatmo camera will automatically create folders “Year”, “Month” and “Day” to archive videos.