- Reboot your router and your smartphone.
- Reboot the Camera (at the fuse). The floodlight should turn on a few seconds.
- If the floodlight doesn’t turn on at all, contact us.
- If the floodlight stays on forever, change the Camera’s SD card.
- Open the Home + Security App and from the settings choose “Install new products”. Follow the instructions.
Note: If your Camera doesn't detect the QR code, vary the distance between the code and the lens and make sure that the code is well illuminated (don't try it at night for example). Once the code is detected, the Camera's LED will start blinking rhythmically.
- If you are using an iOS device, be sure your smartphone is connected to a 2.4GHz network. The Camera does not work with 5.0GHz networks.
- If you try to install the Camera on a Wi-Fi repeater:
- Make sure it doesn’t have the same name (SSID) than your router.
- To test if there is an issue with your repeater, try to install the Camera directly on your router (by changing the network your smartphone is connected on).
- If the problem persists, follow our advanced network troubleshooting guide.