The Netatmo Smart Video Doorbell is compatible with Amazon Alexa*. This compatibility allows you to:
- Receive call notifications on one or multiple Echo devices.
For this feature, the user needs to enable the “Doorbell Announcements”. To do so, go to the “Devices” tab in the Amazon Alexa app, select “Cameras”, and click on your Doorbell. Then click on the settings icon at the top right of the screen and enable the “Doorbell Announcement” option.
- Launch the live stream from the Doorbell on a compatible smart speaker* (in one- or two-way audio) to see and talk to your visitors.
- Listen (and talk) to your visitors on an Amazon voice-only device (like an Echo dot).
To do so, you can say:
- “Alexa, show me the [doorbell name]”, the microphone will deactivate.
- “Alexa, answer the [doorbell name]”, the microphone will activate.
* Compatible with all products in the Amazon Echo and FireTV range.