If you had already linked your account with the Legrand - Netatmo - BTicino action before the release of a new product feature, you might not have all the available products discovered. We need your explicit consent before sharing your data with Google.
Go to your Home + Security app and select “My account” in the side menu to make sure you approved the correct permissions. Then, select “Third-party applications” and click on “Google Assistant”. You will see all the authorisations you’ve granted to Google Assistant. Check that your product is listed on this page.
If it is not, you need to deactivate the action and activate it again to update your permissions. To do so:
- Go to the Google Home app and click on the “+” icon on the top left of the page.
- Select “Set up device”.
- Select “Works with Google”.
- Click on the associated service “Legrand - Netatmo - BTicino” and click on “Unlink account”.
- Search for Netatmo again and click on the “Legrand - Netatmo - BTicino” service.
- You will then be redirected to the Netatmo website. Enter your email and password, then select “Log-in”. Then authorise Google to access your information by selecting “Yes”. A message will confirm that the account was successfully set up or that there was an error.