- Resetting your Camera is useless when:
- Having disconnection issues;
- Having trouble watching videos;
- Having trouble receiving notifications.
- Reset is relevant only when:
- You give/sell your Netatmo Camera.
- You want to erase the HomeKit configuration.
- The factory reset deletes all the data and configuration of your camera, including the SD card, which is formatted.
You can reset your Outdoor Camera to factory settings with the Factory Reset QR code. You can generate it from the advanced settings screen of your Camera in the Home + Security app.
Show the code to your Camera and it will make five fast blinks twice to indicate that it will reset. Leave it powered until the floodlight starts blinking slowly again (it can take up to 2 minutes).