Dry air can cause itchy skin. Humid air can foster the growth of mold. And maintaining proper humidity levels can play a key role in managing asthma and allergies. The Smart Indoor Air Quality Monitor helps determine the balance that works best for each room in a home.
Smart Indoor Air Quality Monitor measures and provides information about humidity. Smart Indoor Air Quality Monitor sends the information to your personal Netatmo account using your Wi-Fi access point. When you launch the Smart Indoor Air Quality Monitor app, those measurements are downloaded to your smartphone via a secure connection and displayed.
Using the app you can:
- View the measured humidity;
- View the measured humidity over the previous 24 hours;
- View the Home Health index;
- Get information about humidity;
- Be alerted immediately on your smartphone when a measurement is not within the proper range.