These are the main notifications the Camera can send to your mobile device:
- Person seen: a person or a group of people have been detected by the Camera.
- Car seen: a vehicle has been detected by the Camera.
- Animal seen: an animal has been detected by the Camera.
- Motion detected: something moved, other than person, car, animal.
- Camera connected: the Camera is now connected to the internet.
- Camera disconnected: the Camera is no longer connected to the internet or unpowered.
- Monitoring resumed: the Camera is now monitoring your house.
- Monitoring suspended: the Camera has stopped monitoring your house. Note that if the floodlight is in auto mode, it will not be able to turn on automatically while monitoring is suspended.