Actions you can perform all the time
- Receive a notification when carbon monoxide is detected.
- Receive a notification when the battery is low.
- Check carbon monoxide levels in real time.
- Check your Smart Carbon Monoxide Alarm's status from latest report.
Actions you can only perform when you’re within Bluetooth range of the product
- Launch the alarm test from the app Home + Security.
- Check your Smart Carbon Monoxide Alarm's latest status.
- Configure the Wi-Fi.
With an iPhone, iPad or iPod, and a HomeKit hub as an Apple TV, a HomePod or an iPad, your Smart Carbon Monoxide Alarm is always reachable. So, you can perform all the actions above, regardless of the Bluetooth range.