If carbon monoxide is detected in your home, you can create automatic scenarios if you have a HomeKit hub.
- Open the app Home.
- Go to the Automation tab, then click on “Create New Automation”.
- Choose 'A Sensor Detects Something”.
- Choose your Smart Carbon Monoxide Alarm on the accessory tab and click on “Next”.
- Setting up automation conditions and click on “Next”.
- Choose the device which will interact when carbon monoxide is detected.
- Setting up automation conditions and click on “Done”.