Resetting the Air Quality Monitor is not necessary in case of:
- Disconnection problems.
- Difficulty receiving notifications.
- HomeKit problems.
Resetting the Air Quality Monitor is necessary only in case of:
- Donating or selling your Netatmo Station.
To reset the Air Quality Monitor and delete its data:
- Plug the module using the power adapter.
- Keep the touch on the top for around 12 seconds, the product will blink red. It will then be ready for a factory reset.
NB: If you press touch on the product for about 7 seconds, the module will light up blue and then white. Continue to hold your finger on the product until it flashes red.
- To confirm the reset press one more time: the red light will become steady.
- Then wait until the reset is done: the blue led blinks.