If you already linked your account with the Legrand - Netatmo - BTicino skill before the release of a new product feature, you might not have all the available products discovered. We need your explicit consent before sharing your data with Amazon.
Go to your Netatmo Home + Security app and select “My account” in the side menu to make sure you approved the correct permissions. Then, select “Third-party applications”, and click on “Amazon Alexa”. You will see all the authorisations you’ve granted to Amazon Alexa. Check that your product is listed on this page.
If it is not, you must deactivate the action and activate it again to update your permissions.
To do so:
- Go to the Alexa app or log in on the Amazon Alexa website.
- Select “Skills & Games” in the menu on the left.
- Type “Netatmo” in the search bar.
- To use your product, select the Legrand – Netatmo – BTicino skill. Click “Enable”.
- Once you have been redirected to the Netatmo website, enter your email and password for your Netatmo account, then select “Log-in”. Next, authorise Amazon Alexa to access your Netatmo information by selecting “Yes”. A message will confirm that the account was successfully linked or that there was an error.
- Then, close the message window to restart the search for connected objects that are compatible with Amazon Alexa. The result of the search may be unsuccessful even though the devices are discovered. To make sure, select the “Devices” tab at the bottom of the Alexa app and check that the products are displayed.