If your smartphone can’t detect the Wi-Fi signal next to your heater, there are several solutions:
- Install the Thermostat in wired mode. The Thermostat’s control wires are connected to the heater, and then the Relay can be plugged into any power socket within Wi-Fi range. Try to put the Relay as close to the router as possible.
- Install the Thermostat in wireless mode. The Relay will be connected to the heater. To move your Relay as close to the Wi-Fi signal as possible, you can extend the boiler adapter wires (using standard electric cables):
- If you plan to lengthen wires of less than 10 metres, we recommend you take wires with a 0.75 mm² cross-section.
- If you plan to lengthen wires of more than 10 metres, we recommend you take wires with a 1.5 mm² cross-section.
- Add a Wi-Fi repeater to extend the signal to your heater.