If the Netatmo app displays "Relay unavailable", the Relay may not be correctly plugged into the power supply or the internet connection may be unstable or down.
In most cases, you can restore the connection by following a few simple steps:
- Unplug your Wi-Fi router from the power supply.
- Unplug the Relay from the power supply.
- Reconnect the Wi-Fi router and wait until the internet connection is restored.
- Plug the Relay in the power supply. The LED should blink quickly five times (click here if the Relay LED does not blink when you reconnect the power supply).
- If the LED blinks but the connection is not restored within 10 minutes, refer to our Advanced network troubleshooting guide.
If your Relay connects and disconnects several times a day, refer to our Advanced network troubleshooting guide.
- If you have changed your router's Wi-Fi password or installed a Wi-Fi repeater, you need to reconfigure the network access of the Relay by clicking on the "Setup Wi-Fi" button in the error message of the Netatmo app. (Help)
- There is no need to uninstall the Relay from the app. All personal data including historic curves, settings and weekly schedules would be lost in this operation!
- The Thermostat and Valves will continue to work even if the Relay is unavailable. (More)
- If you temporarily lose your internet connection, the Netatmo devices will automatically reconnect once it is available again.