If your Smart Outdoor Camera is running a firmware below 153, it needs an automatic update to function.
- Your camera may still be updating, as shown in the Home + Security app, it can take a few minutes, please wait.
- If your camera does not get the update automatically, please follow the instructions below:
- Turn off your camera (interrupt the power supply)
- Remove the SD Card
- Move the router closer to the camera or vice-versa
- If a filtering is activated on your router, you need to white list for http and https:
- open the port 500 and 4500 in UDP for *.netatmo.net
- Turn on your camera
Once the firmware of your Smart Outdoor Camera is up to date, it will be displayed on the Home + Security app’s timeline and you can insert again the SD card.