v3.16.1 - March 28th, 2023
- Fix a broken diagnosis tool that is mandatory for customer support
- Improve the way we detect network disconnections and reduce false-positives detections.
- Fix possible connection errors to Netatmo servers for some types of DNS servers
- Fix an installation & reconfiguration bug that led to a product configured to Internet but not linked to Netatmo account.
- Miscellaneous updates for security improvements
- Files sent to FTP server are now named with the event date and not the upload date.-
- Fix some cases of misdetection of faulty SD card.
- FTP - We now support "ftp://" prefix in the ftp server url given by customer.
⚠️ The update process is automated, requiring no action from you. We ensure all products have the latest features by gradually pushing firmware updates to eligible active devices over several weeks.
v3.10.0 - May 24th, 2022
We're really proud to release a new amazing feature for the Netatmo cameras: the Home Alarm!
Your cameras can now interact directly on your local network to trigger the alarm of your home. Any Indoor Camera or Sensor can trigger all the sirens of your home, inside and outside for an extra layer of security. Since it is local, it also works when your Internet connection is down.
Thanks to this new technology, new possibilities are open depending on your home setup:
- If you have multiple Indoor Cameras and/or Sensors, all of them can now trigger the alarm.
- If you have multiple Sirens (Indoor and/or Outdoor Camera with Siren), you can trigger them all together from your app and they will all sound when there is an intrusion.
- If you have an Outdoor Camera with Siren, you can now trigger its siren automatically when an Indoor Camera detects an intrusion.
New settings and interface are available in your Home + Security app.
Also included in this release:
- Reduce HomeKit Secure Video disconnections
- Reduce false detection with objects in background of the image
- Fix wrong notifications coming from objects overlapping the smart zones
- Fix events vignettes didn't appear in the playing video
- Fix event vignettes sometimes not matching the associated video
v3.2.0 - Septembre 20th, 2021
- New detection algorithms to prevent false positives
- "Improve Detection" feature more efficient to correct the detection locally
- Detected subject is centered inside the timeline snapshot
- New Dropbox/FTP authentication mechanism
- New firmware numbering system
v272 - July 22nd, 2021
- Bugfix - Empty timeline after the update
- Bugfix - Events would erase themselves after recording