If the message ''The Weather Station's big module is disconnected. Did you unplug it or change the Wi-Fi password?'' is displayed in the application, this means that the indoor module is no longer connected to the Internet. This may be due to 2 causes: the power supply and Wi-Fi connection of the Smart Home Weather Station.
- Disconnect and reconnect your indoor module. Check that the LED flashes 3 times. If it does not flash, try using a different micro USB cable and AC adapter on your indoor module.
- Force quit and restart the Netatmo Weather application on your smartphone. The Station can take up to 10 minutes to reconnect.
If the data is still not available:
- If you have changed your Wi-Fi router recently, please reconfigure your Smart Home Weather Station by following the configuration steps.
- Reboot your Wi-Fi router (Internet box).
- Move the indoor module closer to your router, avoiding the presence of metallic or electronic objects in between.
If you still have the same error message, we suggest you check out our Advanced network troubleshooting guide.