Help Center

What should I do if carbon monoxide is detected in my home?

  1. Open the doors and windows.
  2. Switch off all fuel-burning appliances. 
  3. Evacuate the building.
  4. Once outside, call for help if you suspect CO poisoning.
  5. Call your gas or other fuel supplier.
  6. Don't go back inside if the alarm is still ringing.
  7. Don't use your fuel-burning appliances until a technician has checked that they're working properly.


Was this article helpful?

Need more help? Submit a request