To download data for your Thermostat and/or Valves, go to the ‘Manage my home’ menu (cog symbol in the top right) and open the Energy web application:
- In the left column, click the menu symbol (three vertical dots) for the desired room, then the ‘Settings’ button.
- In the ‘Manage data’ section, click on ‘Download room data’.
Then you can select the measurement frequency, exported data type and period to be checked.
In the downloaded document you’ll find the following information:
- Timezone: standard date and time for your location.
- Temperature: ambient temperature measurement.
- Sp-Temperature: the Setpoint temperature.
- BoilerOn: the number of seconds taken for the Thermostat to activate the heater.
- BoilerOff: the number of seconds taken for the Thermostat to switch the heater off.
- Heating_power_request (rooms with Valves): opening percentage for Valves.