- Hold the indoor handle cover firmly with one hand.
- With the other hand, unscrew the fixing ring clockwise.
- Once the fixing ring has been fully unscrewed, remove the indoor handle cover.
- Using the ribbon, remove the used batteries.
- Insert 4 new AAA LR03 batteries over the ribbon. *
- The product will emit two short beeps when it is powered up. Read the article How do I know if my Smart Door Lock is powered up correctly?
- Put the indoor handle cover back on, holding it firmly with one hand and screwing the fixing ring anticlockwise with the other.
*The Smart Door Lock takes four LR03 AAA 1.5 V batteries. It is compatible with Alkaline and Lithium batteries. Lithium batteries have a longer battery life. Rechargeable batteries are not compatible. Use good-quality batteries to ensure optimal performance. Recommended brands: Duracell, Energizer
The Smart Door Lock has an estimated battery life of over 1 year**.
**This battery life has been calculated based on standard use (10 activations per day) but may vary depending on how often you use the product.