- Check that this key is paired to your Door Lock in the Home + Security app. Your product will emit a short beep when an unauthorised Smart Key is inserted.
- Try another authorised Smart Key.
- Open the Home + Security app to check if any errors appear.
- Try to activate the Smart Door Lock from the Home + Security app.
- Check your product is up to date.
- Manage my home
- Select the room where your Smart Door Lock is installed
- Select the Smart Door Lock you want
- Select "Update firmware"
- Make sure your product is correctly powered up
- Refresh your Door Lock’s status
- By calibrating the product in the Home + Security app. Read article How do I calibrate my Smart Door Lock correctly?
- By leaving your Smart Key inserted in your Smart Door Lock for 15 seconds without moving it.