To install the Smart Video Doorbell, please follow the step by step installation in the User Guide provided with the product.
At the end of the User Manual, you will find a troubleshooting guide to help you if you have an issue during your installation.
If you still cannot install your Doorbell, please follow this steps:
- Reboot your router and your smartphone
- Reboot the Doorbell (at the fuse):
- Turn the power off for 2 minutes, then turn it back on.
- The LED will start blinking green to indicate it is booting.
If the LED doesn’t turn on at all, check the correct wiring. If the wiring is good and the problem persists, contact us.
- From your phone, go to the Home + Security app > Settings > Install new products, then follow the instructions.
- If you are using an iOS device, be sure your smartphone is connected to a 2.4 GHz network. The Doorbell is not compatible with 5 GHz networks.
- If you are using an iOS device and you have the error “Couldn't add accessory”, put your iOS device on airplane mode for more than 30 seconds, remove the airplane mode and restart the installation.
If your device runs iOS 14 or later, go to Settings > Security and check that the "Local network" setting is enabled.
- If you are using an Android device, make sure you don't have any adblocker app enabled on your device. If so, please disable the adblocker app during the installation of your Doorbell.
- If you try to install the Doorbell on a Wi-Fi repeater:
- Make sure it doesn’t have the same name (SSID) than your router.
- To test if there is an issue with your repeater, try to install the Doorbell directly on your router (by changing the network your smartphone is connected on).
- If the problem persists, follow our advanced network troubleshooting guide.
In order for our technical team to help you in the best way, please send us with your message also the following information:
- a picture of your transformer
- a photo showing the wiring of the Chime Module in your chime
- a photo showing the position of the Chime Module
- the reference of your chime if available