You should remove an accessory module from the main Station only if the module is not in use anymore or before replacing it.
Removing a module is useless when:
- Having disconnection issues,
- Having measurements issues,
- Having trouble receiving notifications.
- Go to Settings > Manage my Home
- Select the room where the module is and click on the module's name
- On the module page, click on the 3 dots on the top-right corner and select Delete
- Remove the batteries from the module
- Follow the instructions of the application (e.g. plug the Main module, touch the top until the LED flashes...) in order to remove the accessory