- Do not insert batteries into the module until it is explicitly displayed in the application.
- Be sure to click ''next'' to move to the next step in the mobile application.
- With the Smart Home Weather Station you can install at a maximum:
- 1 Outdoor Module (provided when purchasing a Smart Home Weather Station);
- 1 Smart Rain Gauge;
- 1 Smart Anemometer;
- 3 Additional Smart Indoor Module (the large indoor module is not taken into account here).
- See this article for help on how to physically install your Smart Anemometer.
- See this article for help on how to physically install your Smart Rain Gauge.
To add a module to your Smart Home Weather Station please follow the below steps:
- Open the Netatmo Weather application.
- Go to Settings > Install new products.
- Select « Add-ons for the Smart Home Weather Station ».
- Follow the instructions.
- Check that Bluetooth is activated on the mobile.
- Choose the module you want to add from the list.
If you are unable to install the module with your mobile device, you can use the PC/Mac/Linux installation wizard: Useful Ressources.