To ensure that your routines are not interrupted, your favourite IFTTT automations will be integrated into the Energy and Home + Control apps, as well as Apple Home or Google Assistant.
Here’s a list of the most popular IFTTT automations and some alternatives that we can now offer:
- Receive an email when your products' batteries are almost dead
Our "Auto-Care" feature sends you an email and in-app notification to warn you when the batteries are almost depleted. This subject is covered in more detail in this article.
- Activate Away mode
- Change the temperature in a room
- Activate or modify a heating schedule
You can do different things using these features:
- In your apps, you can modify the temperature, activate a special mode (Away, Frost Protection, Off or Max) and activate or modify a heating schedule
- On Android, the Home + Control app lets you create shortcuts to activate a special mode or heating schedule
- On iOS, with Apple Home, you can tap and hold the Energy app icon to activate Away mode and Frost Protection mode, as well as increase or decrease the temperature by 2°C.